Monday 18 February 2008

Just one more to go

The first phase of the project is almost at its end. I grinded and quested some 1.3 levels yesterday, which took me from fresh lvl 58 to 59+, and I have about 500k of exp to burn before I ding 70. I think I'll take my time, though, since I need to farm a whole lot of honor anyway, and my mates are still at levels 65 and 63.

But yesterday was nice. We started off with the three of us (Druid, Mage, Warrior) gathering pretty much every quest we could think of in Terokkar Forest, and then just trying to complete as many of them in one day as we could. We got bogged down playing hide&gank with fully epic geared level 70 Hunter though, for almost an hour. But after that we finally started steamrolling the quests. After some five hours the Warrior had to split, as he had a raid waiting for his main, but we kept on going with the Mage for another... ummm... 9 hours or so!

A Druid and a Mage is a pretty damn decent pair for questing. Of course we were both high level for Terokkar to begin with, but we managed to duo every one of the lvl 65 elite Group-quests in Terokkar (well except one on which we stumbled upon another group, and joined forces). Basically the plan was always the same: I start up in Dire Bear and take initial aggro, and tank the mob a while with Frenzied Regen, and after it burns out, the Mage out-aggroes me, takes on the mob with every cooldown he has, and then Ice Blocks, while I shred the mob in Cat form. Rinse & Repeat. After a while it started getting a bit annoying really, since there was not much challenge in the fights. But of course, having so many extra levels on us really helped pave the way.

Now I just cant decide if I should stay on level 69 and just do a lot of AB and WSG (I need a lot of tokens from there, and of course Honor)... or boost straight to Seven-O and then start the grind, with the aid from the good people at Honor Gear Ltd.

No comments: