Saturday 9 February 2008

Arena Recipe: add one Warrior

Yesterday one of my RL mates (who has also played the game since 2005) transferred his lvl 54 Warrior to the same Realm where my Druid is, and he is coming over so that we can boost his toon proper. The aim is that by this time tomorrow, he will be level 60+

The big idea here, of course, is that Warrior is just about the most ideal companion for me, and he will suit the 3vs3 team with our Mage as well. But I have to say, the thing I am most looking forward to is getting to do some 2vs2 fights with him, basically just outlasting pretty much anything the opponents can throw at us. Well, after we've got our act together, that is.

A lot of work to be done, still. But atleast now the foundation should be well in order, and we can start laying down the bricks and mortar to build up our team.

No comments: