Saturday 1 March 2008

Instance-o-Rama

Today I decided it was time to get my Karazhan attunement done, due to a bit of pressure from the Guild. I had done the soloable parts earlier, so I just had some instances to do. But I wouldn't have thought I would have the energy to do them all in one day!

I started up in Shadow Labs, and I was easily motivated for that as I had some quests going that way anyways. So that was the first fragment. I tried to find groups for anything, but couldn't find a group. After a while of futile attempts to build a suitable group, I ended up healing some friends of mine through Slave Pens and Underbog.

After that I was lucky to bump into a group that was doing the same line, and did Arcatraz without problems. We then headed to Steamvaults, and then back to Arza, as one member of the group had changed, and he needed the Fragment from there, too.

Then it was time to go back in time! We went to Caverns of Time (btw. I hate that introduction quest, takes ages!), and did Old Hillsbrad, which was a lot of fun with three Druids and two Warlocks. One of the other Druids had to leave after Durholde, and we found a Prot Warrior to tank Black Morass. Some of the guys had never done it, so we were struggling a bit with the adds in the first minutes, but after people got the gist of it, it went fine.

So eight instances in one day. Not too shabby!

No comments: